2012년 2월 27일 월요일

Flight Reservation Issue

Annoyed in my workplace, keeping doing work is a bad idea. You should do something without any stress for the sake of good health. Making multiple flight reservation is also headaches for those who are working for the so-called important people. If the corporation has a jet which can reach almost wherever they want to go, nothing comes in my head. However, a handful of previliged people might gain benefit from that. Ordinary business people would use commercial airliners for their business trips.
My president is not an exception. He always finds his way to get somewhere by himself, despite those who are working for him try to find best options, which means that somewhat contains good things and bad things at the same time.
Here is the issue that I have right now. His favorite seats for any sort of flight is aisle seats, not in the front, not the last. But, the last minute reservation led me to be in another chaos. Admittedly, people don't consider  something they are interested in. That is the part of my jobs that I have to let them know its importance before trouble occurs.

Shown in the figure above, several seats, seen as numbers such as 07F, 08E, are available.  However, his preference does not suit under any circumstance. Because there are two window seats at the left and right, three seat in a row at the middle. I was criticized by him on my way to getting onboard for the reason that he had to be seated in the middle. 
The only way I can get through is to replace one with another. 10B seat is changable, since the passenger 10B is one of our delegation. Now the question is whether he would like 10B. Of course, I have no authority, option to change any seat in this airplane. 
I am just hoping that his seat will be upgraded from business class to first one.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기